Senior Technical and Broadcast Producer, Brand Experience, Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Global Brand Experience team is responsible for the creation, management and execution of all Brand Experiences & Events for Apple Services. You will form part of a team that identifies, creates and produces a spectrum of events from live performance broadcasts, festivals, marketing activations and hospitality events on a global scale. As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is critical. We are looking for a Senior Technical Producer to join the Apple Music Brand Experience & Event Leadership Team based in Los Angeles, producing premier events and experiences for Apple Music. A strong technical skillset and experience is imperative to this role. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary technical and broadcast production experience with a focus on streaming aspects of production in the fields of music and entertainment.
- Minimum 15+ years of experience in producing large scale live broadcasts, festivals and special events
- Strong technical oversight of live-streams, broadcast and VOD
- Passion for Technical Research and Development and emerging technologies as relates to events and broadcasts
- In-depth insight and understanding of screens technology, developing and emerging technologies as relates to event and content production
- Strong experience with Live Music Production technology and Multi-Camera Production and Live-Streaming experience
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of production experience having worked in production companies, creative agencies or in-house at an entertainment brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail, while working to tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team-oriented approach with experience in leading and developing teams.
- Skilled and experienced in balancing multiple, concurrent projects with a team focused approach
- Excellent budget management experience leading all aspects of multi million dollar projects
- Shown history of managing creatives, venue and production vendors
- Demonstrable experience of working with Artist Management and Labels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences
Manage events end-to-end; oversee all details, including but not limited to: Physical production of creative execution Technical Development and future proof our ways of working Financial budgeting and oversight Operational, logistical and technical event management Project scheduling and timelines Vendor management Communications to internal and external partners Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback. Work with Business Affairs department to complete all contracts, agreements and confirm all clearances are met. Collaborate closely with event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings. Provides constant, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate. Engage, partner and collaborate with internal teams to achieve the best results for the business. This role reports into the Global Director Brand Experience & Events Marketing Services
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools
- International travel required