Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The iWork team is looking for a black box software QA engineer to work on the next generation of Desktop, Mobile and Web application/services. This position requires an ambitious individual with strong problem solving skills who can give in a diverse team environment.
- Expert in complex use of spreadsheet formulas, functions, features, and large data sets.
- Background in finance, accounting, or data analysis.
- Creative thinker, strong problem solver and passionate about quality
- Comfortable and adaptable in a fast-paced and informal environment
- Hands-on experience with QA methodologies
- Understanding of software lifecycle
- Strong interpersonal skills and attention to detail
- Outstanding communication skills, for collaborating across many participating teams.
- Detail-oriented, analytical, focused AND creative thinker committed to driving quality forward
- Bug reporting and isolation - Planning, crafting, and executing test cases - Ensure the successful delivery of a quality product by performing ad-hoc and structured tests every single day
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent work experience.