BPR Program Manager - WW Sales
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you a strategic thinker who excels at tactical execution? Do you love to solve problems and have an uncanny knack for analytics? As part of our Worldwide Sales Business Process Re-engineering (BPR) group, you and your team will be responsible for implementing strategies, tools and processes that enable the business to drive sales, improve customer experience or increase efficiency in the merchandizing execution of our channel points of sale. These solutions are typically new technical capabilities and/or the transformation of business processes to support a continuously evolving sales and merchandising team. You will be delivering key initiatives that support a broad, cohesive sales and merchandising solution strategy.
- B2B Sales Experience working with and / on solutions such as Partner Relationship Management (PRM) and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) to support field sales and sales operation; SFDC, Oracle, and other CRM platforms.
- Experience with processes such as Account Plan, Forecasting, Deal Registration, Pipeline management, partner incentives, and sales compensation.
- Experience in consumer/channel/retail industry is a must
- Experience in supporting Channel enablement technologies at Point of Sale (POS) is preferred.
- Experience with promotions, back margin, pricing, and incentives programs.
- Experience with learning management, fixtures, and merchandising is a plus
- Experience with Six Sigma methodologies and Six-sigma certification preferred.
- Prior experience in driving process improvement projects
- Prior experience in SLDC project management and analysis including scoping / timeline management, documenting use cases, process flows/swim lane diagrams, requirements (BRD) etc, UAT, change management etc.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, flexible, open working style and an ability to establish trust and credibility quickly.
- Self-motivated individual who thrives working in a global, matrixed, fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on projects with teams based outside the US including international engagements.
We work closely with the business teams to become functional leaders in key channel sales/merchandising/retail processes and related solutions needs. We establish credibility as trusted advisors by listening, understanding their business and quickly providing options for consideration. Effectively leading discussions with various partners and intelligently asking the questions that get to the real business needs (asking "why" and not just taking requirements at face value) will be essential to success in this role. Understand the strategy and the changing needs of the business via business workshop facilitation and roadmap development. This will involve working with global management teams and colleagues across time zones and geographies. You will focus on recommending process innovation and efficiencies through process analysis. Use experience, observations, industry trends, standard methodologies (Design Thinking, Six Sigma, Lean), leading-edge technology and process improvement ideas to challenge the status quo and deliver extraordinary customer-focused solutions. You are an inspiring leader in developing solutions as well as leading the project execution. It is important that you can think strategically, connecting the dots in the bigger picture, as well as being comfortable in the details of the deliverables. We propose solutions beyond what has been requested by our business partners. You will work with various teams to identify the process improvements and systems required to enable scalability and operational efficiency across our operations. We engage with colleagues across the team to identify system integration points and dependencies, and develop high level solution proposals for these integrations. Partner with leadership teams to craft business cases and budget for changes/projects. Negotiate with x-functional teams and business partners to remove barriers and get results, without compromising the overall quality of the end deliverable. Engage with leadership, business partners, and engineering teams to develop a project timeline, key achievements, and a communication plan. Lead projects that could be process improvements, assessments, or software development initiatives - through the end to end life cycle of those projects. You will need to effectively lead partners, domain experts, executives and other internal groups through superior written and verbal communication. Lead technology projects through the full Software Development Life Cycle - from mobilization to scoping, requirements, design, business readiness, testing and implementation. Prepare the business for the change: Ensuring that from the very start of the project, there is a change management plan in place. By this time, we are live and the business is ready and excited to take on the adjustments to people, process and technology. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. Ensure that we achieve the benefits we set out to deliver at the start of the project. This includes setting success criteria for your initiatives that are clearly measurable and achievable through the scope of deliverables, then ongoing tracking against these success criteria.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent degree in Business management, Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline required. MBA degree preferred.