Senior Financial Analyst, Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Do you love thinking analytically? Are you passionate about using your financial knowledge to navigate complex challenges? Just as our customers find value in Apple products, the Finance group finds value for both Apple and its shareholders. As part of this group, you’ll play an integral role in ensuring our day-to-day financial health. You and your team will support Apple’s growth, both top and bottom line, by applying the same level of innovation toward financial matters as we do toward our products and services. You’ll also collaborate with Apple teams across the world to develop more effective investment strategies and risk management. Finance is essential to upholding our global commitment to excellence, and it is directly responsible for shaping the company’s future. Join us, and you’ll have a meaningful role in continuing Apple’s legacy of efficiency and success.
- 5+ years relevant finance experience
- Hands-on financial experience performing modeling, forecasting and reporting
- Ability to quickly build effective working relationships and influence cross-functional teams at all levels of the organization.
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present problems and solutions simultaneously
- Self-motivated and independent. Ability to deliver compelling solutions in a fast-paced environment with frequent interruptions and competing priorities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms. Presents data in simple and intuitive formats.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills with flawless attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency in Excel required. Experience with Tableau, FileMaker and SAP, BPC, Essbase enterprise systems preferred.
The ideal candidate for this role combines strong corporate finance fundamentals with strong business acumen and relationship management skills. This role will partner closely with Finance and business leaders. SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES INCLUDE: - Execute annual budgeting and drive quarterly actuals/forecasting activities - Develop and innovate executive reporting and simplify and streamline existing reporting - Present forecasts and actual business results to senior Finance leadership - Partner with Pay business team to develop annual business plan, approve expenditures and provide ad hoc analytical and decision-making support - Work closely with FP&A team to fulfill corporate finance deliverables - Prepare quarterly journal entries to be posted to the general ledger - Perform ad hoc reporting and analyses as needed
Education & Experience
BS or BA in Economics, Business or equivalent