Sacramento Engagement Lead
Sacramento, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming amazing products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job, and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for an experienced employee engagement partner to support our Sacramento campus. This is an exciting opportunity to work as a trusted advisor to provide solutions and recommendations to employees and leaders. We are looking for someone who embodies our culture, values and understands the importance of employee engagement.
- Lead local site events that require the centralization of multi-function resources within the community (employee events with external focus). Collaborating and assisting regional partners as needed.
- When applicable partner with:
- Meetings and Events for contract negotiation.
- Marcom to leverage approved collateral when relevant
- Create an event strategy for the upcoming year and partner with other engagements leads to ensure consistency and alignment. Align the calendar with the site or regional leadership team and develop the budget to support it.
- Serve as the local lead for strategic initiatives within the community where corporate functions such as I&D, Environmental Policy, and Corporate Events intersect. Examples include but are not limited to the following: Earth Day (and MLK Day in the US), where corporate alignment is required but not managed locally.
- Provide partnership to the functional representatives (RE&D/Facilities, Caffé Macs, EHS, security, etc. so that all stakeholders have proper lead-time.
- Drive the Site/Regional Activity Committee
- Sitewide communications & signage
- Provide guidance and approval for Site Clubs
- Support site Rotations Program
- Coordination of career development workshops
- Coordination of legal training
- Oversee New Employee Orientation (NEO) aligned with the schedule. May include providing logistical support (order supplies, book rooms, place catering orders, and open facilities ticket for setup).
- Support coordination and logistical planning of AMR People team meetings
Site Engagement lead serves as a leadership advisor, logistical coordinator, and facilitator for specific efforts that contribute to the employee engagement culture. Excellent interpersonal communication and leadership skills, along with strong project management expertise, are necessary to be successful in this position.
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience 3-5 years of experience in a professional environment Excellent written and verbal communication skills as demonstrated in prior work history Demonstrates flexibility and adaptability according to changing needs and priorities of the organization Thorough and attentive to details
- A minimum of 3 years of experience each in at least three of the following areas required:
- Project management
- Event planning
- Training/facilitation/public speaking
- The leadership of a group, team, or committee with a specific purpose
- People business partnership
- Preferred Knowledge/Skills/Abilities
- Apple experience
- Human Resources background