Apple Media Products Engineering - Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- At least 5+ years experience in hands on software engineering project management.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Naturally accountable, responsible and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics and reporting.
- Experience with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple tools or equivalent.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of total work hours each year as required.
Document internal processes and manage content on internal sites. Drive adoption and measure impact of standard practices and tools across the organization. Promote effective communication through documentation, engagement activities and process. Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-functional groups. Facilitate the right players to solve problems. Manage a calendar of activities including offsites, training programs, new joiner programs, workshops and meetings. Step into a critical program delivery role as needed. Be highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or relevant industry experience.