Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Media Products (AMP) first delighted users with downloadable music in April 2003 with the opening of the iTunes Store. Since then, AMP has delivered countless innovations around the digital delivery of audio and video, and in 2008 revolutionized smartphone app distribution with the launch of the App Store. Being the source for so much digital content requires maintaining relationships with a vast number of providers, from record labels to movie studios to app developers. The Digital Supply Chain Engineering team (DSCE) is tasked with ensuring that new content is uploaded, processed, cataloged, and available on our storefronts when the provider expects it to be top notch quality. From our roots revolutionizing the music industry, AMP has grown to encompass not only music, but also TV, movies, the iOS App Store, the Mac App Store, audiobooks, e-books, and more. Our team builds platforms, services and applications to ingest and process content and allow internal users to manage and curate this content across Apple Music, Apple TV+, the App Store and the iBooks Store. We are seeking a self-starting, upbeat Program Manager with great interpersonal skills passionate about driving quality within an organization, and has experience in improving organization process, communication and collaboration. You will work in a range of capacities from strategic planning, promoting effective communication, producing documentation, improving process, and supporting individual project requests as needed. You’ll drive the adoption of any standards and tooling that enable our teams to do their best work at Apple. You are willing to wear any hat necessary, and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- At least 5+ years experience in hands on software engineering project management.
- Excellent organization skills, acute attention to detail, ability to handle multiple tasks in an ever-changing environment.
- An extraordinary communicator with a knack for fostering positive relationships.
- Curious, flexible and a dedicated problem solver. Listening and learning is key.
- A high level of integrity and discretion in handling confidential information and professionalism.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Naturally accountable, responsible and self-motivated.
- Demonstrated experience with data analytics and reporting.
- Experience with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, and other Apple tools or equivalent.
- Ability to travel up to 10% of total work hours each year as required.
Document internal processes and manage content on internal sites. Drive adoption and measure impact of standard practices and tools across the organization. Promote effective communication through documentation, engagement activities and process. Build strong relationships across Apple and facilitate communication between cross-functional groups. Facilitate the right players to solve problems. Manage a calendar of activities including offsites, training programs, new joiner programs, workshops and meetings. Step into a critical program delivery role as needed. Be highly analytical and enjoy using data to tell a story and build influence.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or relevant industry experience.