Administrative Assistant, App Store
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
We’ve all found apps we love and apps that have changed our lives. Apps transform the ways we learn, work, travel, have fun, and pursue our passions. In 2008, the App Store launched with 500 apps. Now there are more than two million. And so our team challenged ourselves: How can we offer more perspective and insight? How do we showcase the work of creative developers? How can we make the App Store a place our hundreds of millions of customers will want to visit every single day? We’re hiring people who want to help make that happen. The App Store team is looking for a highly organized, motivated and resourceful individual capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment to join our team in an administrative support role. We're growing and urge you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience supporting an executive or large teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, schedules, and support executives with very demanding schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm, confident and professional during high stress situations
- High integrity; capable of handling confidential information with discretion
- Extraordinary time-management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, iCal and other productivity tools
- Confidence and experience collaborating in a highly cross-functional environment
- Ability to thrive with limited direction
In this position, you'll provide administrative support for members of the App Store leadership team. It’s key that this role demonstrates sense of urgency, clear ability to collaborate, support people, and contribute to the team in an energized, way. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Manage calendars, organize meetings and video/conference calls. - Arranging for team meetings and offsites - Coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams and other administrative assistants - Manage purchase requests/orders, taking inventory of equipment, booking travel, managing expenses and mailroom duties - New hire coordination, ensuring new hires are set up for their first day at Apple. - Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.