Administrative Assistant, Apple Arcade
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The App Store is the largest gaming platform in the world. In 2008, we launched with 500 apps and games, now there are millions. And we’ve recently started the next chapter with Apple Arcade, the first game subscription service for mobile, desktop and the living room featuring over 100 new and exclusive games, including original releases from renowned creators. The Apple Arcade team is looking for a highly organized, motivated and resourceful individual capable of excelling in a fast-paced environment to join our team in an administrative support role. We're growing and urge you to apply!
- 5+ years of experience supporting an executive or large teams
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, deadlines, schedules, and support executives with very demanding schedules
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Calm, confident and professional during high stress situations
- High integrity; capable of handling confidential information with discretion
- Extraordinary time-management skills and demonstrated ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Proven experience with a Mac, as well as with Keynote, Numbers, Pages, Excel, Word, iCal and other productivity tools
- Comfort and experience collaborating in a highly cross-functional environment
- Ability to thrive with limited direction
In this position, you'll provide administrative support for members of the Apple Arcade leadership team. It’s key that this role demonstrates sense of urgency, clear ability to collaborate, support people, and contribute to the team in an energized, way. DAILY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE: - Manage calendars, organize meetings and video/conference calls. - Arranging for team meetings and offsites - Coordination and collaboration with cross-functional teams and other administrative assistants - Manage purchase requests/orders, taking inventory of equipment, booking travel, managing expenses and mailroom duties - New hire coordination, ensuring new hires are set up for their first day at Apple. - Management and implementation of efficient administrative processes.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree preferred, or equivalent experience.