Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The Consumer Sales Enablement team is looking for an editor to help shape a great conversation between our sales partners and our customers. You’ll join a team of editors, content developers, and graphic designers working on sales communications, training, and programs, using multiple delivery mechanisms to influence sales audiences around the world.
- At least 8 years of experience in a full-time editing role
- Expertise in Associated Press or Chicago style (grammar, spelling, syntax, diction, and punctuation)
- Proven ability to articulate editing recommendations and collaborate daily with writers
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure in a fast-paced environment
You’ll edit writing to be clear, direct, friendly, persuasive, concise, simple, and practical—becoming expertly familiar with Apple style guides and processes. You’ll edit for email, web, print, and mobile for product launches and learning initiatives. You’ll work with business teams, program managers, instructional designers, communications writers, and graphic designers to apply consistent standards and elevate the quality of the writing. You’ll be a stickler for details while never losing sight of the big picture of what the content and the organization are trying to achieve. You’ll work with other editors and cross-functional teams to create and evolve style guides, internal job aids, and internal training.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, or related field
- Desired Qualifications:
- Experience editing for a sales audience
- Experience editing training deliverables
- Experience using Apple products, particularly Mac, iPhone, and iPad
- Experience editing for a daily publication