Sales Lead, AppleCare Sales ALAC
Coral Gables, Florida, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. AppleCare is a key part of the Apple ecosystem, providing integrated support and service that empowers our customers, helps them get the most from their Apple product and contributes to our industry-leading customer loyalty. As part of the Worldwide AppleCare organization, the AppleCare ALAC Sales Lead (based in Coral Gables, FL), will be responsible for the growth of the AppleCare business for the entire Latin America region across all products and in all channels. AppleCare is seeking a skilled sales professional with channel and account management experience who will work closely with the ALAC sales organization and the worldwide AppleCare team to deeply understand the market landscape, regulatory requirements, and Apple’s internal capabilities to create solutions that can help grow AppleCare adoption and attach rate in Latin American countries. The primary role will be to deeply understand the overall channel strategy and account plan for each of the main countries and partners in order to add value to the account sales team by driving AppleCare sales. Key requirements include ensuring product availability and awareness, partner on sales enablement, conduct reporting and analysis, incentives, sales training, etc. This position reports directly to the Americas AppleCare Sales Director and acts as an extended team member of the ALAC Sales team with primary focus to understand sales trends, strategy, increase mindshare, and partner to drive awareness and identify new ways to promote AppleCare within the channels and accounts. The AppleCare ALAC Sales Lead will be fully integrated with the ALAC sales organization including carrier and reseller sales teams, corporate sales team, program teams and Apple retail, to ensure all opportunities to drive AppleCare sales are identified and realized. You have a proven ability to set overall regional sales strategy, manage sales channels, national accounts and enterprise customer relationships and lead cross-functional projects across the ALAC region.
- Minimum of 8+ years business development and channel and account management experience in the Telecom or technology industries with proven success selling in a services or insurance sales environment
- Demonstrated ability to work in complex environment with multi-channel and multi-partner engagement
- Proven ability to manage enterprise customer sales plan from identifying prospects to successfully negotiating large enterprise customer opportunities
- Familiarity with ALAC business culture
- Proven ability to influence internal sales teams and channel partners using strong relationship and communication skills
- Experience managing multiple successful vendor-partner relationships.
- Acclimate quickly to add value to the sales teams by partnering to deliver standard and custom service/support solutions to a variety of reseller and business customers
- Develop and influence relationships with senior-level Apple sales executives to build AppleCare into regional strategies and support AppleCare sales goals
- Excellent leadership and presentation skills
- Demonstrate professional presentation and analytical skills
- Evaluate and analyze reporting performance data on a regular basis
- Ability to demonstrate a track record of exceeding sales targets
- Communicate concisely and clearly, both orally and in written form in English, Spanish and Portuguese
In this role you will collaborate closely with all ALAC channel and account teams; act as an extended team member integrated into all aspects of the account to drive AppleCare awareness, revenue and growth. - Work with insurance partner to develop and negotiate solutions that address needs of reseller partners and customers - Work closely with AppleCare Business Development Sales Enablement and Product Management teams to support our partners with the proper tools including training content and marketing assets. - Develop strategic sales campaigns, promotions and programs designed to improve AppleCare sales - Identify the AppleCare field sales strategy and implementation plan - Maintain a strong understanding of Apple’s service and support business and policies - Collaborate with and influence senior-level Apple executives to support AppleCare sales goals - Work with AppleCare extended teams on service/support operational and administrative issues - Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Senior AppleCare Management and Sales management teams - Demonstrate success in interacting with and achieving results from internal and external senior executives - Passion for customer experience and for delivering the best support experience - Maintain deep knowledge of the AppleCare business in ALAC to prepare sales performance reports and analysis to AppleCare leadership team on a regular basis - Identify relevant worldwide sales programs and adapt them to the region, channel and partner.
Education & Experience
MBA in business or related field or equivalent experience
- Bilingual in English and Spanish with fluency in Portuguese