Janitorial Services Coordinator
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it We're growing and encourage you to apply. We Believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. In this role, you will be responsible for overall janitorial operations supporting our janitorial manager in SCV. Scope of work includes auditing multiple buildings for quality assurance, coordinating projects and services with assigned janitorial vendors to ensure they are fulfilling contractual obligations.
- 5+ years experience working in a fast paced and demanding environment, with a focus on providing the best possible service to a demanding group of customers.
- Candidate must have and demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritize tasks in a self-directed work environment and maintain high levels of productivity.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Strong customer service and problem solving aptitude.
- The ability to communicate effectively and provide direction to vendors performing services for te company.
- Manages time efficiently with strong ability to multi-task.
- Familiarity with Mac platform and Microsoft Office programs.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Must work well under pressure in a demanding environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver on deadlines.
Manage, support and guide multiple vendors for a portfolio of assigned buildings in SCV. Walk buildings to perform building audits with vendors or customers. Works with vendors on assigned projects or events supporting them as needed to successfully meet customer expectations. Reviews and confirms scope of work for job proposals. Supports the closing of invoices in tririga. Provide direction to vendors as needed and ensures compliance with Apple policies, procedures and contractual agreements. Identifies opportunities for increased efficiencies and cost savings. Provide administrative support between vendors and business units with access requests or SOR’s Provides administrative support between vendors and customer request communication.
Education & Experience
Some college, technical training or equivalent work experience required.