Siri - Product Manager, Opportunity Analysis and Research
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a leading role in shaping the way people interact with technology. The Siri team is looking for a senior individual who will provide ongoing insight into the value of developing key features for our customers. As a key member of the Siri team, your work will inform and help guide Siri's leadership in developing the future of AI. The ideal candidate would be someone who is an expert in product development that wants to ship features and products that make our customers' lives better.
- 3 years of experience in product management
- 3 years of experience in management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, data science, or corporate strategy
- Experience with data analysis, modeling, SQL and presentations
- Ideal candidates will possess an energetic personality with excellent communication and interpersonal skills, attention to detail, patience, and creative problem-solving.
- Gather and maintain up-to-date corpus of data to be able to evaluate the impact of features to develop - Build core foundational knowledge of technology and products in specific areas important to Siri, and the creation of collateral to communicate the findings and analysis. - Build a successful opportunity analysis platform that reviews our critical metrics and a sustainable process in which this opportunity analysis is repeated often. This will allow us to expand and replicate benchmarking for new locales and new platforms. - Partner with the internal data science team to prioritize and execute quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that deliver actionable insights to our engineering teams - Provide ongoing analysis to Siri engineering teams on the impact of their features - Define relevant KPIs for each product feature
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- - 5 years of experience in product management
- - 5 years of experience in an analytical role, such as management consulting, investment banking, business intelligence, data science or corporate strategy
- - Experience building software and hardware products as a product manager or engineer
- - Experience communicating and influencing through data
- - Background in computer science, statistics, machine learning or financial analysis