Front-End Developer, Marcom
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
- -- Creative:
- Well-versed in the fundamentals of visual and interactive design, with the ability to create solutions using web standards/semantic markup
- 3+ years of experience working with creative teams across design and UX disciplines. Desire to drive the conversation, as well as attention to detail.
- -- Technical:
- Comfortable with source control software (SVN, Git)
- Working knowledge of package managers and front-end build tools in a production environment (e.g. NPM, Gulp, Grunt)
- Experience with CSS3/LESS/SASS (ability to write mixings, partials, use source maps, etc)
- Experience using and writing templates (Handlebars, Mustache, etc.)
- Possess and understanding of all major browsers and the special considerations required for all various quirks
- Experience in web standards, semantic web, accessibility and SEO.
- Experience with WebGL is a plus
- Understanding of Accessibility and WAI guidelines is a plus
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or related work experience