Senior Integration Test Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Is testing your true passion? Does solving problems make you want to get out of bed on a morning? Are you looking for your next big challenge and the chance to make a name for yourself? The Retail Engineering team is looking for a highly motivated, detail orientated, and hands-on Integration Test Manager who can crack the nut with multi-functional test execution and automation. Retail Engineering makes the world’s best Retail experience possible. We build the Apple Online Store, the Apple Store app, the Retail Point of Sale application and many more applications that keep Apple’s retail stores running. As a Senior Integration Test Manager, you’ll grow a global team of testers based in Austin, Singapore, Shanghai, Hyderabad and Cork. You will drive test automation and establish continuous integration testing across a number of highly critical platforms. You will establish system monitoring to ensure availability during critical test phases and you will drive test part setup.
- 15+ years experience in Java in a service oriented architecture
- 10+ years managing and building testing teams.
- Experience with Junit/TestNG, Jenkins, Maven, SQL, JSON, XML
- Experience with writing test automation frameworks for REST services
- Experience with Web Automation tools such as Selenium, Raft, etc
- Expertise in building and maintaining test beds, test environments and automated data driven test suite
- Experience developing frameworks using industry standard methodologies
- 8+ years of experience in Quality Engineering, with focus in e-commerce/web applications testing
- Proven understanding of NoSQL like Couchbase, MongoDB, etc and caching strategies
- Experience with Automation in AWS
- Experience using revision control systems (svn, git)
- Scripting skills (Python, Bash, etc)
- Experience with highly scalable, multi-threaded systems
You will be responsible for writing Integration tests for multiple platforms that support Apple Retail. Build on existing automated test infrastructure and/or build new tools Build, maintain, and improve the automated test framework and environment Partner with downstream systems to develop complete end-to-end test cases Work closely with product design and product management teams to understand requirements and translate them to test plans for functional and regression testing Scope, develop, execute test plans and test cases for complex, highly scalable services Communicate detailed QE status to the multi-functional teams and report any blocking issues in a timely manner We are looking for a hardworking and passionate individual to join this amazing team. If you feel this is you, we'd love to hear from you!
Education & Experience
B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent M.S. or MBA is a plus
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- Apple participates in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law.
- Apple's committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with physical and mental disabilities.