Event Producer, PR Events, Apple TV+, Brand Experiences Team
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an Events Producer with deep event production experience to be part of a team that builds out events and experiences end-to-end for Apple TV+. As a hardworking member of the team, you have a collaborative spirit and thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is essential.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in producing press events for film, television and entertainment brands
- Strong technical oversight of press events.
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team oriented approach, experience in managing and directing teams.
- Skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
- Demonstrable experience with A-level talent
- Strong budget management experience overseeing multi million dollar projects
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global event programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
- The successful candidate will have the ability to pull together multiple pieces of a project and navigate and unlock new types of productions and executions
- Produce events end-to-end – manage and oversee all details, including but not limited to: - Physical production of creative execution - Technical Development and future-proof our ways of working - Financial budgeting and oversight - Logistical, operational and technical operations - Project scheduling and timelines - Vendor management - Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback while managing expectations - Collaborate closely with team and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings - Oversee all projected logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.) - Provide consistent, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate - This role reports into the Head of Event Production for Apple TV+
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools
- Global travel required.