Senior Event Producer, Apple TV+ Marketing Events
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for a Senior Event Producer with deep event production experience to be part of a team that builds out events and experiences end-to-end for Apple TV+, with a focus on consumer activations. As a member of this collaborative team, you thrive in a fast paced environment. The ability to be flexible and adapt to changing situations is critical.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in producing world class experiences and events for film, television and entertainment brands
- Unparalleled track record working on large scale brand activations and consumer experiences essential
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of production experience having worked in production companies, creative agencies teams or in-house at entertainment brand
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working to tight deadlines
- A collaborative approach, experience in managing and developing teams.
- Skilled in handling multiple, complex, concurrent projects
- Demonstrable experience working with A-level talent
- Strong budget management experience overseeing multi-million dollar projects
- Audience Management, Hospitality, and Ticketing experience
- Shown experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams in order to deliver global event programs
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
Produce events end-to-end; lead and coordinate all details, including but not limited to: Physical production of creative execution Financial budgeting and oversight Operational, logistical and technical management Talent and guest hospitality and experience Project scheduling and timelines Vendor management Communications to internal and external partners Ensure delivery of the highest quality and act on client feedback while managing expectations Collaborate closely with team and event designer(s) on ground plans, floor plans and renderings Oversee all projected logistical needs (e.g. travel and housing arrangements, contact lists, etc.) Provide consistent, efficient communication between all production parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate This role reports into the Event Production Lead for Apple TV+ and is based in Los Angeles
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools
- Global travel required.