Senior Event Producer, Live Content Events, Apple TV+, Brand Experiences Team
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. You will form part of a team that identifies, creates and produces a spectrum of events from live broadcasts to marketing activations on a global scale. We are looking for a Senior Producer with deep event production experience to be part of a team that builds out events and experiences end-to-end for Apple TV+. The successful candidate will have deep multi-disciplinary production experience with a focus on technical aspects of broadcast production in the fields of tv, movies and entertainment.
- Minimum 15 years of experience in producing events for film, television and entertainment brands
- Strong technical oversight of live-streams, broadcast and VOD
- Passion for Technical Research and Development and emerging technologies as related to events and broadcasts
- In-depth insight and understanding of screens technology, developing and emerging technologies as related to event and content production
- Strong experience with Multi-camera Production and Live-streaming experience
- Extraordinary attention to detail while still working under tight deadlines
- Collaborative and team oriented approach, experience in managing and directing teams.
- Demonstrable experience with A-level talent
- Strong budget management experience overseeing multi million dollar projects
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers
- The successful candidate will have the ability to pull together multiple pieces of a project and navigate and unlock new types of productions and executions
Produce events end-to-end; manage and oversee all details, including but not limited to: Physical production of creative execution Technical Development and future-proof our ways of working Financial budgeting and oversight Logistical, operational and technical operations Talent and guest hospitality and experience Project scheduling and timelines Vendor management Provide consistent, efficient communication between all parties, ensuring information regarding all projects are accurate This role reports into the Head of Event Production for Apple TV+
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- You are proficient in Keynote, Numbers, Pages and Budgeting Tools
- Global travel required.