Senior Project Manager - Brand Experience, Programming, ATV+ Marketing (Awards and Publicity Events)
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Programming team is responsible for Creative Strategy and Project Management of all pitches and live projects delivered by the Brand Experience division for Apple Services. As a Senior Project Manager, you’ll work alongside a group of Producers and Creatives to deliver events and experiences to support the Apple TV+ Awards and Publicity teams. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization. This position requires a proactive, highly collaborative individual with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in an Event / Experiential Project Management role within the TV, film or content streaming industry.
- Experience in the delivery of live events and experiences to support TV and film releases, with a deep understanding of event programming to support Awards and PR / Publicity teams
- Proven knowledge of - and credibility within - the Studios and Television industry.
- Experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams across multiple projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers.
- Collaborative with a team oriented approach and able to build strong rapport with teams and individuals across multiple departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
Senior Project Manager across multiple live projects, responsible for the delivery of live event programs to support the Awards and Publicity teams within ATV+. Events and experiences could include press junkets, Awards screenings and dinners, special screenings and premieres and other marketing events. Help to define and lead programming strategy. Receive, identify and write briefs ensuring all work is part of a clear plan and roadmap with clearly defined return on investment and project deliverables before commencement. Work as part of a cross-functional team that also includes Producers and Creatives. Serve as a key contact for our clients and ensuring we deliver a high standard of client service and project management at all times. Act as part of a client facing team on-site at events. Ensure the team follows clear and consistent project management systems including pitch and presentation writing, timelines, status / contact reports and ensure all meetings have a clear agenda, purpose and follow up. Ensure all project deliverables are signed off in writing by all clients and partners. Manage timelines for sharing and signing off creative work. Ensure contingency and concurrent plans and responses are in place to ensure that the team delivers against the objectives set out in the original brief. Take ownership of pitch presentations and decks, working with other team members as required. Ensure all documents are regularly updated, shared and saved in a consistent way. Help to prepare for creative review sessions with cross functional teams, pulling together all assets required for an effective project kick off. Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. Bring your passion for film and television to the business Attend external events and experiences, helping to ensure the team remains connected to culture and entertainment trends. This role reports into the ATV+ Senior Project Lead.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Regular travel required.