Project Manager - Brand Experience, Programming, Apple Music (Marketing)
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Programming team is responsible for Creative Strategy and Project Management of all pitches and live projects delivered by the Brand Experience division for Apple Services. As a Project Manager you’ll support the programming team across experiential activations, events and experiences to deliver across multi projects. You'll work alongside a group of Producers and Creatives to project manage and run experiential events and marketing activations to support Apple Music. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organisation.
- - Minimum 5+ years of experience in an Account Manager / Project Management support role, working across the music and entertainment, live and content streaming landscape.
- - Shown experience in the delivery of live events and experiences.
- - Proven experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams.
- - Outstanding attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- - Collaborative with a team oriented approach.
- - Experience with prioritizing multiple, concurrent projects.
- - High level of passion, collaboration and dedication to your area of expertise.
- - Strong written and verbal communication skills to external and internal audiences, and customers.
- - You have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture and are knowledgable of all types of media with particular expertise in music and entertainment.
- Attend meetings to represent the Event Programming team, identify and pick up briefs. - Follow consistent account management systems, updating weekly status reports, writing and circulating contact reports after each meeting between all attendees and other key members of the team if required, and tracking projects across the wider Events and Content team. - Work with the rest of the event programming team to generate initial strategic and creative ways into answering each brief. - Work hand in hand with the production and creative teams within the brand experience division - Attend events and help to deliver a smooth and professional experience for our clients and other key partners, setting up and attending client walkthroughs. - Manage our internal asset management system, ensuring that all assets are up-to-date, saved and easily available to all revenant partners. - Budget tracking by project - Keep our team event tracker up to date - Schedule and track meetings - Compile post event updates and wrap up reports - Maintain relationships with external partners and agencies as needed. - Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. - Pull together a fortnightly newsletter on music and entertainment events and marketing activations - Partner, engage and collaborate with your internal team to achieve the best results for the business. - You will remain connected and continue to build industry relationships in order to bring insights back into the business. - Have a keen interest in going to gigs and live events, a culture seeker who has their finger on the pulse when it comes to global cultural happenings - This role reports into Senior Brand Experience Programming Lead
Education & Experience
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- - You are proficient in Keynote and Microsoft Office