Special Projects Lead - Brand Experience, Programming, Apple Music
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Programming team is responsible for Creative Strategy and Project Management of all pitches and live projects delivered by the Brand Experience division for Apple Services. As the Special Projects Lead, you will partner with Senior Business Leaders, Experiential Strategists, Producers and Creatives and other cross functional teams across the business to deliver large-scale multi-platform International flagship projects. We are seeking a hardworking person who can lead a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization. This position requires a deep level of knowledge and passion for music and a self-motivated, highly collaborative approach with strong communication and leadership skills.
- Minimum of 15 years experience in International music event programming and project management across live performance, festival, awards shows and experiential activations.
- Experience building programs and experiences that deliver against business and marketing objectives, and that deliver proven return on investment.
- Understanding of how to build, manage, lead and inspire multi-department cross-functional teams to deliver large-scale International projects.
- Able to respond and adapt to the needs of a highly matrixed organization and ensure deliverables meet high standard and adhere to business and marketing objectives at all times.
- Experience in writing presentations, pitches and explaining and selling in concepts, both written and verbally.
- A deep understanding of music and music culture across multiple genres and International markets. You will be able to share this both internally and externally with credibility and confidence.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative and results orientated with high energy and a positive attitude.
- Highly collaborative and able to quickly build rapport, credibility and influence across multiple partners of all levels of seniority.
You will be responsible for leading flagship Special Projects that support and respond to the business needs of the Apple Music business. You will work with other teams to initiate, receive and write briefs, ensuring a clear strategic framework is built against business objectives and all necessary assets are in place before briefing creative, production and other cross-functional teams, in order to develop an integrated response. Partner, engage and collaborate with the Creative and Production teams, other cross-functional teams across the business and external third parties and partners to deliver complex International projects. Ensure that all projects run seamlessly from start to finish, tracking all work against the objectives, strategy and budget set out at the initial briefing stage. Work with the rest of the leadership team to ensure that we provide an exceptional and consistent level of client service and project/account management. Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. This role reports into the Head of Event Programming.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.
- Regular global travel required.