Technical Account Manager - People team
Austin, Texas, United States
The People Team enables Apple’s people around the globe to their best work. Imagine what you could do as a part of our team to bring applications that are key to the day-to-day lives and jobs of our People. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products — they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. This position can be based on site in Austin, Texas or Cupertino, California.
- Must possess superb communication skills with business and development teams.
- 5 to 7 years of Technical Project Management experience
- Experience maintaining applications post launch through day-to-day operations
- Experience working with Business partners and developers on appropriate prioritization of enhancements and bugs while understanding the functional and technical aspects of an application
- Experience managing relationships with Business partners including managing technical product roadmaps and setting expectations with clients
- Experience integrating applications with single-sign-on methodologies such as OAuth and SAML
- Demonstrated experience utilizing frameworks like Symfony and Drupal to provide extract-transform-load operations with a variety of data sources
- Critical analysis skills to design, validate, and execute (code & database) applications for a variety of business needs in the global enterprise
- Experience architecting and implementing systems that scale across multiple locations and respond to peak utilization
- Experience with distributed version control systems (i.e. Git)
- Knowledge of container systems for deployment and local development
- Experience maintaining configuration and deployments across a multi-environment architecture
- Prior experience as a TAM for internal or external teams preferred
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.