Workday Configuration Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We’re looking for a driven, enthusiastic and change-minded team members to help lead the successful adoption of the new Workday HCM technologies. The role will specifically support the configuration of all Workday modules including but not limited to Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking, and Security. This position is based on site in Cupertino, California.
- Deep understanding of architectural concepts, issues and trends in the Employee systems and solutions area
- Expert in Workday modules including but not limited to Core HCM, Compensation, Talent Management, Benefits, Absence Management, Time Tracking and Security
- Exhibit technical, process management and business orientation skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills. Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment, be diplomatic and influence stakeholders, external partners and international teams
- Experience with preparing and communicating QBR to leadership, highlighting data patterns that could be useful for making business decisions
- Efficient and organized, making the most of everyone’s abilities and holding the team to a high standard
- Understand which issues to highlight and bring key decision makers together to come up with effective solutions
- Experience navigating large, dynamic and complex organizations
- Effective written and verbal communications
- Analytical thinker who is data driven with a can-do attitude and flexibility to accommodate to evolve business needs
- Exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
Become a Workday authority who looks for innovative opportunities to assess valued impact, risks, challenges, opportunities, benefits and continuous improvements for the organization. Help configure the new Workday technology to support updated business processes as well as new operating models. Review and analyze recurring issues to identify possible problem triggers and best resolution tactics; evaluates existing system and workflow processes to provide technical advice and recommendations leading to improvement changes. Collaborate with multi-functional partners to develop seamless operational processes to support Apple’s policies. Partner with business and IS&T to review requirements, set priorities, determine constraints and dependencies, define phasing/timelines, allocate resources, write detailed functional and test specifications, evaluate design alternatives and implications on functionality, effort, performance and operations. Communicate accomplishments, landmarks, key issues and/or change control. Define configuration/project goals and risks to execution, capture comprehensive requirements and usher projects through the entire project lifecycle working closely with IS&T. Ability to get down into the details of complex analyses without losing sight of the overall objective Build executive presentations and status reports. Work closely with the business and IS&T teams across the organization to help partners understand, embrace and sustain change.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.