Display Technology Architect
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
This position is focusing on the development, prototyping, and seamless execution of technologies to enable the best front of screen user experience of current and future Apple products. We are seeking candidates with strong capabilities in the interdisciplinary areas of optics, device fabrication, LCD, OLED, LED, image processing, color science or vision science. This role offers an incredible opportunity to work with a best-in-class team across multiple disciplines.
- Ability to pick up new knowledge and concepts, and chip in with innovative solutions
- Proven record in optoelectronic devices and systems (display, cameras, projectors, sensors etc)
- Understanding of human perception
- Programming and scripting skills
- Good track record of hands-on prototyping experience
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and collaboration skills are required.
To be successful in this position, you need to have a good technical foundation, need to be able to show initiative, learn new technologies, and possess good communication skills. You need to be motivated and prepared to work independently. The focus of this position is to explore advanced display technologies, scope & define related architectures that impact user experience, through paper study, simulation and prototyping. Come and join us to seek real hard problems, develop technologies and create products that make big impacts.
Education & Experience
Graduate degree in Optics, Physics, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science/Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Material Science, or equivalent work experience