US Carrier Sales Account Executive
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
- No matter the audience, you are an expert at presenting. And, you’re cool under pressure. You make the complex simple and you command an audience by bringing them along for the journey. You empower others to learn, to be curious and ultimately, share your passion for the Apple story. When challenged with complex questions, you share your deep knowledge of how our hardware, software and services integrate.
- Apple doesn’t cut corners, in products or in business. You bring the highest level of integrity, honesty, and accountability in all that you do, every single day. You are a trusted advisor who does what you say you’ll do – and always does what’s best for Apple.
- Customer and partner needs can often be unique – but, you’re quick on your feet and connect and influence the right people both inside and outside of Apple. As a go to person with leadership, you are trusted and comfortable in tough situations. You can settle disputes, negotiations and take on the hard calls with minimal noise. You step up to conflicts and see them as opportunities to shine.
- Communication is key to Apple’s success. You’re a dreamer and someone who actively talks and listens through endless possibilities – with customers and teammates alike. To ensure the most innovative ideas become a reality, you recognize perspectives, patiently listen to every detail and commit to what is right, in order to move us forward.
- Apple solves complex business problems in simple and innovative ways. You create competitive and breakthrough strategies that truly shape the future. You do this by asking why and why not, both stripping out what is not essential and identifying what is. By doing so, you are able to see what’s ahead and identify trends that will be critical for growth.
- You strive for excellence in everything you do. Due to changing priorities, urgent customer needs, or a final push to meet a quarterly forecast, you face the daily challenge of where to focus your time and energy. You have a don’t give up attitude, and finish, especially in the face of resistance or setbacks. You seize every opportunity and influence others to reach their goals along the way.
We are responsible for leading and developing Apple’s Product Portfolio for the carrier at the regional level. We achieve a significant portion of Apple’s Telecom sales revenue target, and partner closely with our carrier partner’s sales force to capture their hearts and minds for Apple’s ecosystem through training, tools, and programs to grow the iPhone and iPad business in our territory. We develop mobility strategies in order to help transform the way people interact. To realize this goal, we build relationships and programs—at all levels from tactical to strategic. We collaborate closely with internal and external partners to create account plans and programs that scale the business and adoption of iOS.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- Strong sales background including 7+ years of demonstrable sales management experience or equivalent. Previous experience working within a matrix organization is advantageous. Experience as an Account Executive for a mobile device company or a mobile operator is preferable.