iOS Wallet & Apple Pay Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Wallet team is looking for talented, dedicated, and hardworking software engineers to join our growing team. Wallet allows you to collect your boarding passes, movie tickets, coupons, and more, all in one place. With Apple Pay, you can add credit and debit cards to Wallet and pay in-store, in-app, and on the web.
- Background in software organizations including QA or engineering
- Real passion for product quality and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and collaborative skills
- Comfortable with rapid development cycles, tight schedules
- Thrive in a collaborative environment
- Obsessively passionate and inquisitive, and seek to tackle everyday problems in innovative ways
- Laser-focused on the smallest details that are important to our customers.
The Wallet team works closely with the rest of the Apple Pay organization, other iOS engineering teams, human interface designers and diverse groups across Apple. We also work very closely with our partners at external companies. Our goals are simple but the task is large; build the most amazing products in the world that our customers will love. As an Integration Engineer on the Wallet team, you will be a key member of the overall Wallet and Apple Pay organization. Your responsibilities will range from screening and debugging incoming issues to fixing bugs to helping orchestrate the overall quality process. You will help with bug review meetings, hardware allocations and distributions, and source control management and submission.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent experience