Senior Product Manager, Client Devices, Ad Platforms
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, and charismatic product leader to focus on next generation advertising experiences for Apple users. The Senior Product Manager, Client Devices will lead a team of product owners focused on designing and delivering innovative advertising experiences to user devices. You will be involved in product strategy, development, and the launch of new products that allow customers to discover new products and services within the Apple ecosystem. You’ll apply your judgement and customer insights to help infuse ideas for groundbreaking features into our product-development process. HOW YOU WILL SUCCEED You have strong consumer product instincts and intuitively understand why product ideas will succeed Have high standards and strive for the best experience, but are willing to make compromises when necessary. You excel at leading through influence, debate, and telling compelling stories. Are self-aware and savvy in tailoring your message to your audience as well as delivering it in a clear, concise, and confident manner. You are extraordinary at building presentations and documents and communicating them at all levels of the organization. Deeply value attention-to-detail and believe that an extraordinary product is the sum of an inordinate number of small, thoughtful decisions. Proficient with the key players, technologies, capabilities, and competitors of Apple services. Able to use data and insights to align people on which problems to prioritize and tackle in order to deliver what’s best for customers.
- 15+ years of professional experience with 10+ years in advertising in the iOS ecosystem
- Shown success in positions of leadership including recruiting, developing, and encouraging strong teams.
- Deep understanding of iOS application development, familiarity with XCode and Apple libraries
- Track record of delivering novel consumer experiences that are highly engaging or viral
- Built user interfaces / UX that capitalizes on personalization and recommendation systems
- Deep experience negotiating business and technical terms across multiple internal and external collaborators.
- Expertise building business cases around market opportunities and partnerships - including strategy development, market segmentation, competitive analysis, and financial analysis.
- Ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally and actively drive decision-making across partners.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative) and to drive appropriate performance tracking.
Envision and design advertising experiences for Apple users that respect privacy choices made by the consumer Create personalized experiences that help users discover products and services that created an engaged relationship with content providers Lead new product definition and business plans with joint departments. Reduces broad concepts and business strategies into structured product plans. Monitors the development of business plans, assesses market penetration, and product positioning to drive competitive advantage, revenue and market share. Lead and support cross-functional teams through all aspects of business case development, product requirements, integration, testing and go-to-market launch plans. Design and build UI / UX deployed to end user devices that use algorithmically-derived personalization and recommendation capabilities. Work with creative and engineering teams to balance technical capabilities vs. front-end execution. Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines (including customer interfaces, algorithms and data platform). Manage those involved in the design, modification, and evaluation of all phases of a specific product or group of products from product definition through production and release. Coach and develop Product Owners in agile development process, submitting thorough user stories for development. Comfortable coordinating with disparate scrum teams to achieve results. Communicate and debate ideas with senior business, product, and engineering leaders at Apple. Guide executives internally and externally through vision and tactical execution.