Senior Product Manager, Revenue and Billing Systems, Ad Platforms
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Are you interested in making a difference in how digital advertising will work in a privacy-centric world? We are looking for an experienced, hardworking, and charismatic product leader to focus on evolving and expanding our financial platform that underpins our advertising products. The Senior Product Manager, Revenue and Billing Systems will lead a team of product owners that design and deliver capabilities in billing, tax, currency, and account management. You will be involved in product strategy, development, and the launch of new products that allow customers to discover new products and services within the Apple ecosystem. You’ll apply your judgement and customer insights to help infuse innovative ideas into our platform that allow customers to succeed in their strategies. You will partner with other groups in Ad Platforms to drive positive results along our top and bottom lines.
- 15+ years of professional experience with 10+ years in building revenue and billing systems in a Software as a Service environment.
- Experience making revenue systems a source of innovation for businesses in a growth phase.
- Shown success in positions of leadership including recruiting, developing, and encouraging strong teams.
- Deep experience negotiating business and technical terms across multiple internal and external collaborators.
- Strong analytical abilities with the ability to analyze opportunities from many angles (both quantitative and qualitative) and to drive appropriate performance tracking.
- Outstanding written and verbal interpersonal skills.
- Ability to influence without authority, sell concepts internally and actively drive decision-making across partners.
- Experience working with distributed / multi geography engineering teams
- Executive communication and ability to evangelize concepts and ideas
- Experience leading design, feature breakdown and projects/products from inception to shipped software
- Passionate problem solver, designing and building the best solutions for the most meaningful problems
- Able to see around corners for future products, so that we build at a platform, rather than project level
Spearhead initiatives that will transform the way Ad Platforms interacts with customers for account management and billing, and operationalizes our rapid growth. Deliver seamless customer experiences that enable thousands of customers to easily manage their invoices, lines of credit, tax obligations, and financial performance across multiple advertising products. Build payment, reinvestment, revenue collection, and finance products that are scalable, reliable and secure. Lead a team in building scalable foundational systems and products that support global accounting, financial reporting, and tax regulations. Create and run a multi year agile roadmap while balancing dependencies with internal Ad Platforms teams, and other Apple groups like internal finance. Coordinate Finance, EPM, Product Engineering implementations and client support with vendor partners and other internal service partners. Communicate and debate ideas with senior business, product, and engineering leaders at Apple Coordinate with other product managers to integrate development timelines (including customer interfaces, algorithms and data platform) Bring industry thought leadership and external perspectives to educate peers and senior stakeholders on the art of the possible as it relates to financial platforms in Software as a Service, and influence partners in Finance to implement new technology that bring value in greater efficiency and a better user experience. Maintain industry knowledge and enhance subject matter expertise, identify trends and changes in client and competitor behaviors, and keep abreast of changing regulatory requirements. Manages Product Owners who function as the central resource with design, engineering, and marketing as the product(s) move to completion and distribution. Coach and develop Product Owners in agile development process, submitting thorough user stories for development. Comfortable coordinating with disparate scrum teams to achieve results.