Enterprise Financing Sales Executive
Reston, Virginia, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? Apple Financial Services is a global financing organization built to support Apple’s Enterprise and Education customers on a worldwide basis. Our mission is to enable Apple sales today and tomorrow through a platform of global funding partners. The Enterprise Financing Sales Executive is responsible for all leasing and financing activities within the territory. You will work jointly with Apple Account Executives and Channel Managers to generate new leasing and financing business with current Apple customers and new prospects. The successful candidate will be responsible for achieving and exceeding an assigned financing volume goal and deliver outstanding customer service throughout the territory. The Enterprise Financing Sales Executive is encouraged to attend area and regional meetings, onsite customer sales calls, in-person meetings with channel and carrier partners and to lead relationships with local third-party funding partners. This is a highly demanding role with the feel of a startup environment. You will be present in the territory and integrated in the sales pipeline through commercial resellers and in-country carriers. In addition, you will be responsible for leading small and medium business offers and programs through third-party funding partners and channel partners. Territory covered: Mid Atlantic/South East, USA
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales role within the equipment finance and leasing industry with existing C-Level contact list in large enterprises
- Competent with lease pricing models and financial calculations
- Experience in complex lease structuring and complex accounts (at all levels)
- Understands economic trade-offs of alternative deal structures and pricing
- Demonstrated initiative, able to integrate into existing sales teams, initiate contact with customers and internal partners and lead difficult/tough prospects
- Strong preference for previous experience calling on financial, operational and IT C-level in large enterprise organizations
- Strong, persuasive face-to-face and telephone presentation skills and executive presence
- Ability to demonstrate success and experience managing an assigned sales goal
- Experience of working in a manufacturer captive finance company and working with and managing third-party funding partners strongly preferred
- Ability to lead projects necessary to build the financing business at Apple
- Available to travel a minimum of 60% within assigned territory
Apple Financial Services (AFS) is seeking a high energy financial services sales professional to work in many of Apple’s top countries with Apple’s Enterprise Sales teams in the United States. The Enterprise Financing Sales Executive will be responsible for creating and executing executive level strategic initiatives to assist the sales teams in achieving and exceeding sales and service goals. This individual will possess all the skill sets needed to manage diverse go-to-market sales strategies within the territory and deliver assigned lease volume goals on a quarterly basis. Travel is required to attend internal sales meetings, channel partner sessions, and outside customer visits. Daily proactive discussions with country or regional Account Executives is a must, consistently offering creative financing solutions to complex sales challenges. Ability to partner with Apple’s go-to-market channel partners, initiate contact with Apple’s enterprise accounts, and manage small and medium business financing programs through third-party funding partners is also a must. The successful Enterprise Financing Sales Executive will be well-integrated into the Apple deal flow at Apple’s resellers and carriers. The Enterprise Financing Sales Executive will possess the ability to financially engineer complex transactions and interact with third-party funding partners. Through partnership with Apple’s sales team and channel and carrier partners, you will: - Help enable sales of Apple product and services - Generate, propose and close financing and leasing solutions to Major Accounts - Act as the primary contact for customers and prospects, effectively communicating Apple’s financial products and financial structuring capabilities - Identify and understand key risk elements of transactions and work effectively with the structure and pricing team and external funding partners to develop a proposal that works for all parties - Assume primary responsibility for transaction management after award, working effectively with other teams to complete documentation, funding, and booking on a timely basis - Work with third-party financing partners to ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration from an accredited university is required. MBA is preferred.
- The successful Enterprise Financing Sales Executive will be able to multi-task on a regular basis and always maintain a professional demeanor with the highest degree of character and integrity. The executive must be able to bring cross-functional teams together to coordinate activities. A successful Executive will be able to train Apple’s sales teams, channel partners and enterprise customers on the benefits of financing. This position is part of a small startup team within Apple with all the time commitments associated with a startup. Very high demands of time, energy, and focus will be needed to effectively satisfy the requirements of the position.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.