Enterprise Financing Inside Sales Executive
Austin, Texas, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our Product ongoing development and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the ambassador of Apple to our largest customers. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? Apple Financial Services is a global financing organization built to support Apple’s Enterprise and Education customers on a worldwide basis. Our mission is to enable Apple sales today and tomorrow through a platform of global funding partners. The Enterprise Financing Inside Sales Executive is responsible for supporting and growing the leasing and financing activities within the territory. This individual will work jointly with Apple Financial Services Enterprise Financing Executives, Apple Account Executives and Channel Managers to generate new leasing and financing business with current Apple customers and new prospects. You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding an assigned financing volume goal and deliver superior customer service throughout the territory. The successful candidate is expected to attend area and regional meetings when appropriate, remotely join customer sales calls, online meetings with channel and carrier partners and to lead local third-party funding partners. This is a highly demanding role with the feel of a startup environment. You will be present in the office and integrated in the sales pipeline through commercial resellers, in-country carriers and working closely with the Apple Inside Account Executives. In addition, you will be responsible for leading small and medium business offers and programs through third-party funding partners and channel partners. Location: Austin, TX.
- 5 years of experience in an inside sales role within the equipment finance and leasing industry
- Competent with lease pricing models and financial calculations
- Demonstrates initiative, able to integrate into existing sales teams, initiate contact with customers and internal stakeholders and manage difficult/tough prospects
- Strong, persuasive telephone and online presentation skills
- Ability to demonstrate success and experience managing an assigned sales goal
- Experience working in manufacturer captive finance company and working with and leading third-party funding partners strongly preferred
- Available to travel a minimum of 10% within assigned territory
Apple Financial Services (AFS) is seeking a high energy financial services sales professional to work with Apple’s Enterprise Sales teams in the United States. The Enterprise Financing Inside Sales Executive will be responsible for supporting and executing executive level strategic initiatives to assist the sales teams in achieving and exceeding sales and service goals. This individual will possess all the skill sets needed to handle diverse go-to-market sales strategies within the territory and deliver assigned lease volume goals on a quarterly basis. Some travel may be required to attend internal sales meetings, channel partner sessions, and outside customer visits. Daily proactive discussions with the AFS and Apple Account Executives is a must, consistently supporting the creation of creative financing solutions to complex sales challenges. Ability to partner with Apple’s go-to-market channel partners, initiate contact with Apple’s enterprise accounts, and run small and medium business financing programs through third-party funding partners is also a must. You will be well-integrated into the Apple deal flow at Apple’s resellers and carriers. Through partnership with Apple’s sales team and channel and carrier partners, the Enterprise Financing Inside Sales Executive will: - Help enable sales of Apple product and services - Generate, propose and close financing and leasing solutions to Major Accounts - Source new sales opportunities through outbound calls and emails as well as inbound lead follow-ups - Identify and route qualified opportunities to the appropriate outside AFS and Apple Account Executives for further development and closure. - Assume primary responsibility for transaction management after award, working effectively with other teams to complete documentation, funding, and booking on a timely basis - Work with third-party financing partners to ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration from an accredited university is required. MBA is preferred.
- The successful candidate will be able to multi-task on a regular basis and always maintain a professional demeanor with the highest degree of character and integrity. The executive must be able to bring cross-functional teams together to coordinate activities. A successful executive will be able to train Apple’s sales teams, channel partners and enterprise customers on the benefits of financing. The Enterprise Financing Inside Sales Executive will be part of a small startup team within Apple with all the time commitments associated with a startup. Very high demands of time, energy, and focus will be needed to effectively satisfy the requirements of the position.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.