Enterprise Financing Channel Account Executive
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Imagine what you could do here. Are you ready to take this challenge? This position is responsible for leading Apple Financial Services’ engagement and offerings with Apple’s U.S. channel partners. You will be responsible for achieving and exceeding an assigned financing volume goal and deliver on various non-volume metrics including channel trainings, attending QBRs, and increasing engagement with channel sales representatives. You will be expected to attend area and regional meetings, in-person meetings with channel and carrier partners, and customer sales calls. A very highly demanding role with the feel of a startup environment that will help enable sales through best-in-class partners and financial structuring.
- 7-10 years of experience in a sales role, preferably in the equipment finance and leasing industry
- Competent with lease pricing models and financial calculations
- Consistent record of successfully leading complex sales engagements, preferably in the leasing or financing industry
- Experience working with U.S. channel partners
- Understands economic trade-offs of alternative deal structures and pricing
- Proven initiative, able to integrate into existing sales teams, initiate contact with customers and internal partners and manage difficult/tough prospects
- Strong, persuasive face-to-face and telephone presentation skills and executive presence
- Ability to demonstrate success and experience managing an assigned sales goal
- Experience working with manufacturer captive finance companies is preferred
- Ability to lead projects necessary to build the financing business at Apple
- Available to travel a minimum of 40% within the U.S.
We are seeking a high energy financial services sales professional to manage Apple Financial Services (AFS) in the U.S. channel. You will be responsible for creating and executing executive level strategic initiatives to assist the sales teams in achieving and exceeding sales and service goals. You will need to possess all the skill sets needed to lead diverse go-to-market sales strategies. Daily proactive discussions with Apple Channel Managers and channel partners is a must, consistently offering creative financing solutions to complex sales challenges. Your ability to influence Apple’s channel partners to engage with AFS and develop, implement, and run programs with channel partners is key. By developing a strong partnership with Apple’s sales team and channel partners you will: - Help enable sales of Apple product and services - Develop, propose and run financing and leasing programs with channel partners - Act as the primary contact for channel partners, effectively communicating Apple’s financial products and financial structuring capabilities - Identify and understand challenges faced by channel partners to effectively gain mindshare and drive AFS with channel partners - Assume primary responsibility for channel relationships and work effectively with other teams to ensure best-in-class execution on all AFS channel programs - Work with third-party financing partners to ensure an excellent customer service experience and maintain a constructive relationship with all third-party partners
Education & Experience
A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business Administration from an accredited university is required. MBA is preferred.
- It will be important to be able to multi-task on a regular basis and always maintain a professional demeanor with the highest degree of character and integrity.
- You will bring cross-functional teams together to oversee activities. It will also be important that you successfully could train the sales teams, channel partners and enterprise customers on the benefits of financing.
- You will be part of a small startup team within Apple with all the time commitments associated with a startup. Extremely high demands of time, energy, and focus will be needed to effectively satisfy the requirements of the position.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.