Associate Video Producer, Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a Video expert with significant studio creative content experience to join our Originals Marketing team. In this role, you will work on multiple Marketing campaigns at all stages including pre-production, production, release and potential awards windows. As an Associate Video Producer, your organizational skills, ability to project manage and understanding of EPK materials help you anticipate the needs of our projects. You will have the opportunity to develop and maintain valuable relationships with internal cross functional partners and external vendors.
- 5 or more years in a creative content or related high-performance video service organization.
- Hands-on extensive experience with the creation of video content for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: publicity, creative advertising, social media, partnerships and international needs.
- Experience with tent pole titles including interaction with all studio departments, talent reps, filmmakers, visual FX producers and vendors.
- You are able to liaise and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors.
- Experience with the producing of high end special content shoots & in depth knowledge of the post production process.
- Knowledge of talent contracts and understanding of legal and likeness restrictions.
- Expert experience with asset management programs and collaboration tools.
- Organizational mastermind: expert knowledge of DAMs and file management systems
- Knowledge of EPK process worldwide.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting evolving deadlines.
- You are a consummate teammate with dedication to quality who instills confidence in others at Apple.
- High level of energy, passion and dedication.
- You are effective in working with our diverse group of people.
- Expert knowledge of Final Cut Pro & editing software, with ability to edit clips and encode files for delivery while communicating in a clear concise manner.
Support the needs of our Video Producers in the organization and delivery of AV assets Project manage active productions ensuring stakeholders have the information they need to be successful. Act as our EPK crews point of contact for delivery and process on assigned projects Oversee talent approvals on all projects. Produce selections of clips, soundbites and broll for all marketing department and publicity needs Work closely with project leads and cross functional partners on clip selections to meet strategic goals. Support the creation of Featurettes and specialty AV assets Handle AV requests ensuring links are provided in the proper specs to the appropriate parties.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.