Video Producer, Apple TV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a Video expert with significant studio creative content experience to join our Originals Marketing team. In this role, you will work on multiple Marketing campaigns at all stages including pre-production, production, release and potential awards windows. As a video producer, your extraordinary aesthetic sense, ability to build a narrative and strategic understanding of material help you anticipate the needs of our projects. You are experienced at developing and maintaining valuable relationships with show-runners, filmmakers and talent representatives, and you are an excellent leader & teammate.
- 10 or more years in a creative content or related high-performance video service organization.
- Hands-on extensive experience overseeing the ideation and creation of video content for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: publicity, creative advertising, social media, partnerships and international needs.
- Experience with tent pole titles including interaction with all studio departments, talent reps, filmmakers, visual FX producers and vendors.
- You are able to liaise and maintain excellent working relationships with vendors.
- Experience producing high end special content shoots & in depth knowledge of the post production process.
- Knowledge of talent contracts and deep understanding of legal and likeness restrictions.
- Expert experience with asset management programs and collaboration tools.
- You have a deep network of cinematographers, epk crews, editors, experience with red carpet set-ups and special event coverage.
- Expert knowledge of EPK process worldwide and experience with hiring, briefing and directing crews.
- Ability to handle multiple projects at once while meeting evolving deadlines.
- You are a consummate leader and teammate with dedication to quality who instills confidence in others at Apple.
- High level of energy, passion and dedication.
- You are effective in working with our diverse group of people.
- Basic knowledge of Final Cut Pro & editing software, with ability to edit clips and encode files for delivery and direct editors in a clear concise manner.
Lead EPK crews on assigned projects and liaise with unit publicists to ensure all needs are covered. Oversee talent approvals on all projects. Produce selections of clips for all marketing department and publicity needs Work closely with project executives and leadership on clip selections to meet strategic goals. Own the creation of Featurettes and specialty AV assets Handle requests for archival material as needed. Supervise event video crews and work with house crew to secure red carpet set-ups and follow-up selection for press.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.