SEO EMEIA Program Manager
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
Enriching lives. It’s not just a slogan; it’s what Apple people strive to do every day, by building extraordinary products, by creating amazing experiences, and by inventing new ways to do better, reach farther and think bigger in everything we do and for everyone we connect with, without exception. That’s just us. If it’s also you, come join us. The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a SEO Program Manager to create an AppleCare Digital EMEIA Search Engine Optimization (SEO) program, to be based out of our Austin, TX office. This is an excellent opportunity to help craft the future of SEO capabilities in our customer support and learning environments in EMEIA. In this role, your SEO expertise and ability to implement and run successful projects for large, world-wide programs, across multiple teams is desired. This position is based on campus in Austin, TX.
- 5+ years experience in Global Search Engine Optimization activities
- Deep understanding of successful organic, video, voice, and local search strategies for various search engines.
- Ability to define program metrics and collaborate with analytics on program reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of the growing importance of voice, mobile and social media within SEO.
- Highly motivated with the ability to influence outcomes in a fluid, demanding, fast-paced environment, while understanding the balance operational possibilities, customer experience and SEO techniques.
- Excellent verbal, written communication, presentation and social skills.
- Track record of optimally defining and delivering complex projects, from business case through deployment.
- Detailed focused with strong organizational and time management / prioritization skills.
- Ability to travel to EMEIA 20% travel
- Experience with SEO analytics and reporting tools
You are responsible for crafting the organic search strategy for AppleCare Digital related to the European and emerging markets. You are an evangelist for EMEIA SEO, communicating the opportunity and impact for AppleCare in EMEIA. You will keep pace with SEO, social and internet marketing industry trends and developments and report changes as needed. Strive to gain a deep understanding of Apple customer search behaviors. Work cross functionally across AppleCare, Marketing, and Engineering to drive search improvements that align with overall business objectives Deliver excellence and improve EMEIA search experience across AppleCare digital platforms. Ability to consumer massive data sets and develop actionable insights for various audiences across Apple.
Education & Experience
BS/BA in any relevant discipline MS/MA preferred