People BPR Project Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We are looking for a strategic Project Manager who embodies our culture and core values. As a member of People BPR team, you’ll help drive cross-functional projects across the People organization and internal/external business partners. You will be joining a team of subject matter experts who have a passion for improving the way we work and serving as “stitchers” to help assemble, monitor and track various projects and programs. This position is based on site in Sunnyvale, California.
- Top tier professional with 5-7 years of project management experience
- Foundational understanding of People business systems and technology
- Ability to drive projects to successful completion whether working solo or with large cross-functional teams
- Understanding of the dependencies across various areas of expertise within the People function (e.g. Compensation, Benefits, I&D, Employee Relations, Employee Experience, BPR, etc)
- Exhibits strong technical, process management and business orientation skills
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem resolution skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with preparing and addressing leadership and highlighting data patterns that could be useful for making critical business decisions
- Efficient and organized, making the most of everyone’s abilities and holding the team to a high standard
- Understand which issues to highlight and bring key decision makers together to come up with effective solutions
- Experience navigating large, dynamic and complex organizations
- Exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Solid communication skills
- Passionate about the Apple culture and core values
You have an amazing track record of driving projects to successful completion whether you are working a small or large scale multi-functional project. Must have a foundational understand of all business functions within the People org such as Compensation, Benefits, I&D, Employee Relations, Employee Experience, BPR, etc. People BPR projects are of varying types and sizes, so you must have solid understanding of various project management methodologies and can flex between waterfall or agile approaches. This role requires a high attention to detail and the ability to create effective project plans, keynote decks and status reports. You will prepare and present to leadership and highlight data patterns that could be useful for making critical business decisions. You will provide frequent communication to project teams and key partners while raising potential issues or key decisions needed to ensure a smooth project delivery. Most importantly, you must embody our culture, core values and work with compassion for others.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.