Senior iOS Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Be ready to make something great when you come here. Dynamic, inspiring people and innovative, industry-defining technologies are the norm at Apple. The people who work here have reinvented and defined entire industries with our products and services. The same passion for innovation also applies to our business practices - strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. You should join the Retail Apps Team if you want to help deliver the next amazing app that helps our employees help our customers.
- Passion to create amazing products which users will love.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills.
- Experience implementing GUI applications on iOS or macOS using Swift or Objective-C
- Experience implementing client to server network communications
- Experience developing and shipping consumer-oriented GUI applications
- Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team.
- You will prioritize tasks with rapid development cycles, remain flexible and calm in the face of uncertainty, and drive vendors to deliver excellent results for time-critical issues.
- You have excellent judgment and integrity with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a heavy workload while achieving exceptional quality
- You are upbeat, adaptable, and results oriented with a positive attitude
The ideal candidate possesses the technical knowledge and collaboration and communication skills necessary for success as a dependable member of our team. A passion for elegant design, innovative technologies, and advancing one's skill set are also important success factors. In this role you will work on a variety of technologies including UIKit, AppKit, Swift, Swift on Server, networking protocols, and interprocess communication. You will be working in an engineering team responsible for key Apple software products in use in our Apple Retail stores every day by thousands of employees. The opportunities within our group continue to grow and now is a wonderful time to become a part of it. Take advantage of this opportunity to contribute your own enthusiasm and expertise while learning from a community of dedicated engineers who work together to make great products our users love while building a stronger team.
Education & Experience
BS degree in Computer Science or Information Management plus 4+ years experience.