Engineering Project Manager - Retail Store Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Retail Store Apps team is looking for a guide Engineering Project Manager capable of leading multiple initiatives of varying scale and complexity. As an EPM, you will be at the forefront of delivering solutions that support our Retail Store teams in delivering outstanding customer experiences. EPMs facilitate great communication and offer multiple levels of status across a wide spectrum of individual contributors to executive management. In addition, they will drive day-to day program activities, system release planning, execution & risk assessments to meet overall program objectives for development projects. The successful candidate requires excellent analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills along with a passion for customer experience.
- 10+ years of industry experience & project management experience.
- Ambitious and pro-active with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Experience project leading complex, cross functional projects
- Great attention to detail
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Collaboration: You are able to fit in well with a team, understand capabilities and priorities
- You exhibit a deeply curious mindset about new ideas
- Ability to filter and distill relevant information for the right audience
- Ability to create and execute plans in ambiguous settings
- Good understanding of software development methodologies
You'll lead multi-functional development teams and work with partners across the organization. You'll improve the product development cycle by looking for patterns, offering standard methodologies and implementing change to ensure tight coordination and communication. Additional responsibilities include: • Define, lead and track development schedules and execution • Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks • Communicate status and the big picture to the project team and management • Effectively and consistently communicate overall program status • Identify and resolve conflicts, inter-dependencies and program issues quickly and efficiently • Understanding of software development and strong interest in user experience is a requirement
Education & Experience