Senior Software Engineer - Retail Store Applications
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Do you want to work with talented peers, building world-class retail experiences for Apple's Retail store customers? If you're passionate about building large-scale, resilient, always-on distributed systems, then this is THE place for you! We are looking for a passionate Software Engineer(s) to join our Retail Store Applications team, who will bring their experience and work with an excellent engineering team to deliver high-impact solutions to our Apple customers.
- 4+ years of experience in crafting and implementing micro-services serving high volume requests a day
- Fluency in object-oriented programming
- Expertise with software development in JVM-based languages (Java preferred)
- Experience working with databases, relational or NoSQL and streaming solutions like Kafka
- Engineering discipline to produce high-quality software
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
As an engineer on this team, you will work with a talented group of fellow Engineers and Product Managers to build applications. You will be responsible for: Design and Develop solutions with solid architecture and design principles Build resilient and highly-scalable micro-services Write well-crafted, testable, maintainable code Adopt and Champion CI/CD principles Mentor other engineers in and across teams
Education & Experience
BA/BS in Computer Science, Math or another technical field or equivalent.