RTL Design Engineer
Portland, Oregon, United States
At Apple, we work every single day to craft products that enrich people’s lives. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? Do you like changing the game? We have an opportunity for an ambitious and exceptionally talented RTL Design Engineer. As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unique and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Specify, design, and help in the verification and lab bring-up of advanced mixed-signal circuits (digital side).
- Deep knowledge of mixed signal concepts
- Deep knowledge of RTL design
- Deep knowledge of Verilog and SystemVerilog
- Deep knowledge of front-end tools (Verilog simulators, linters, clock-domain crossing checkers)
- Proven knowledge of synthesis, static timing, DFT, is a plus
- Proven knowledge of SystemVerilog assertions, checkers, and other design verification techniques are a plus
- Knowledge of scripting languages. Perl and Python are plusses
- Strong communication and presentation skills
In this job you will be responsible for specifying and/or micro-architecting digital blocks in advanced mixed-signal circuits. You will be also responsible for RTL coding of blocks specified by you or others. You will participate in the design verification and bring-up of such blocks by writing meaningful assertions, debugging code, and otherwise interacting with the design verification team. You will participate in the lab bring-up of those circuits by potentially writing test scripts, analyzing lab data, proposing experiments, etc.
Education & Experience
Requires Bachelors or Masters Degree in technical discipline