Retail Experience Product Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. The Channel Interactive Team is currently looking for an individual to fill the position of Retail Experience Product Manager. This role will assist in the development of a variety of customer-facing initiatives, including network support, customer experience design, and project and product management for Apple’s footprint in over 200K channel points-of-sale worldwide. The candidate should have a passion for Apple, and must be comfortable working in a fast-paced dynamic team environment. Being extremely detail oriented and proactive is a must for this position.
- 7+ years technical project and/or product leadership experience.
- 7+ years developing a product strategy, defining 6-24 month product roadmaps and executing the roadmap.
- Expert user of macOS and iOS, Apple Apps, and Apple hardware products.
- History of change management, and working in fast, iterative cycles.
- Passion for next-gen technologies including, including but not limited to, VR, AR, AI, ML, Home, Audio, and 5G.
- Experience deploying next-generation technologies in a retail environment.
- A portfolio demonstrating experience with agile design/development disciplines.
- Ability to navigate in a matrixed, highly XF project environment.
- Able to deliver results in a fast-paced constantly evolving environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical mindset, always seeking to understand the “why” behind customer behavior.
- Ability to pull key insights from data, and turn them into action.
- Proficient in Keynote.
- Strong sense of empathy and an interest in learning new areas of the business.
Own the design and deployment of next-gen experiences throughout the Channel environment, focusing on services, ecosystem demos, and enabling technologies like networks. Work with cross-functional teams to help define the in-store customer experience in our channel stores, both short and long-term. Organize, prioritize, influence, and provide direction for XF teams both within our own organization, as well as across Apple. Influence roadmaps of both our internal teams, as well as our external partners, to ensure the customer experience in Channel is maintained at the highest quality. Gain alignment on new insights and customer experiences, and build the processes to quickly bring them to market. Drive continuous process improvements for speed and quality through technical recommendations and operational process improvements. Maintain current documentation of processes. Continuously provide updates for both peers and executives, while drawing on both data and field experience to inform quick decisions. Provide leadership in driving the planning and execution of pilots and tests in various routes to market.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.