Interactive Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! The Program Manager will own and drive the Interactive Tech project roadmap across multiple critical on-device initiatives - as well as manage intersections within all necessary program roadmaps to ensure a seamless execution. Your efforts reflect how Technology, when joined by Merchandising Solutions and In-store Staff, come together to create the best experiences in our stores. This role acts as a connector - and success is accomplished by working through a complex cross-functional organization!
- 6-10 years digital marketing and/or shopper-facing digital experience (or similar)
- Proven cross-functional (and cross-Geo) influence and leadership capability
- Ability to organize and articulate ideas into easy-to-digest presentations
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and execute projects successfully
- Focused on managing process and details that drive implementation and results
- Analytical skills and demonstrated problem solving skills
- Able to get results without compromising quality
- Builds trust and develops relationships at all levels in the organization
- Global thinker who performs well in a fast-paced, sometimes ambiguous environment
- Ability to communicate at both a strategic level as well as tactical details with absolute clarity is a critical success factor.
- Self-starter, curious with a keen eye for detail, who also works well within a team and cross-functional groups
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Must be flexible, able to balance multiple projects concurrently and enjoy a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Manage the complex, end-to-end roadmap for two of our most critical Channel on-device programs (from program conception and development to deployment and lifecycle management) - Drive program management cross-functionally, with teams that include CSO, Marcom, BPR, IS&T, Product Marketing, Retail, Channel Research and more - Ensure leadership, as well as key stakeholders, have consistent access to and understanding of progress, roadblocks, and tracking against key achievements and goals. - Analyze, compile, and communicate regular program execution results and gaps to stakeholders. - Implementation of pilots, as well as scalable solutions, on time and on budget - Plan and execute (with the proper cross-functional partners) research, data/analytics and other opportunities to ensure insights and findings are informing evolution of the programs ongoing.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree required
- Apple is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities.