Design Producer, Channel/Retail
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Marcom is Apple’s Global Marketing Communications group. We lead all of Apple’s advertising and marketing to ensure the precise development and execution of world-class communications. We believe that design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. And the Design Team is at the creative core of Marcom. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We believe in a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- You have 3-5 years of creative management experience
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and shown ability to actively build rapport, credibility and influence, and get results through projects.
- You show an understanding of the creative development process and have previous project management skills.
- You are able to maintain workflows, internal reviews and schedules across multiple partners and departments
- You are extremely detail oriented with extraordinary follow-through skills and an ability to focus on creative goals.
- You are a self-starter who is resourceful and have the ability to many multiple projects at a time
- You have the ability to organize information quickly, and have excellent organizational and time management skills
- You have a deep understanding and command of project management tools
- You are Flexible and accommodate rapid change and have the demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- You are effective when working under pressure and communicate effectively one-on-one and in small teams
- You lead through diplomacy and have a strong appreciation for the creative process
This role provides day to day management of the creative development process for projects related to our Channel and Retail business. The day to day responsibilities include delivering best-in-class work for our project launches and sustain efforts. Specifically in-store marketing and communication efforts. The position works closely with other teams within the Marcom group, including Project Management, Content, Print Production, and Studio to produce all deliverables. We simultaneously lead several projects with various timelines and multiple partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree preferred.