Senior Internal Experience Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. We're growing and urge you to apply. We believe the role would place you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most talented creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your years of experience along with providing extraordinary support for the team. Come be a part of one of the fastest growing businesses at Apple. The Internet Software and Services (IS&S) organization designs and builds Apple’s incredible Services, including Apple TV+, Apple News, Apple Music, GarageBand, Apple Maps, iCloud, Apple Pay, and many more! We’re looking for a Senior Internal Experience Producer who will bring key internal culture and engagement programs to life for IS&S-wide employee facing initiatives, including Internal Communication, Learning and Development, and People. This role bridges the gap between ideas and delivery of internal programs and projects through planning and liaising between internal groups, agencies, design, production, Marcom, finance, and more. You possess the organizational skills of a project manager, and the ability to converse fluently with interdisciplinary creative teams. You are able to take a project and run with it, but also know when to seek help from team members or peers. You strive to ensure that projects are delivered on time, on budget, and that all deliverables meet or exceed expectations. And you are skilled at influencing and working cross functionally with leadership and partners to ensure a seamless and collaborative output.
- 10-12+ years agency or in-house experience as a producer or project manager
- Deep understanding of the creative production process and a familiarity with all types of creative assets, plus a desire to get into the detail on projects and build knowledge and expertise from the ground up
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented
- Experience working cross-functionally across various internal groups/partners and external vendors
- Ability to partner closely with internal product and creative teams to ensure that creative and product imagery follows Apple’s brand guidelines and standards
- Strong communication, written, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Proven success building solid business relationships and managing partner expectations
- Proven ability to creatively solve problems through negotiation, tact, and diplomacy
- Grace under pressure – calm and logical problem solving when issues arise
- Experience with creative design tools and project/task management tools
- Discretion in handling confidential materials and issues
- Proficient with Keynote and Numbers
- Basic Photoshop Skills
- Experience with video or photo production desired
As the Internal Experience Producer on the IS&S Communication and Experience team, you will partner with IS&S Internal Communication, Learning & Development, and People partners to bring key internal culture and engagement initiatives to life. The ideal candidate will be collaborative, passionate, high energy, organized, detail- oriented, proactive, agile, self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and passionate about supporting people programs. This role will be, at times, a project manager, creative producer, event producer, and more. You should be skilled in project management, have an eye and passion for design, be highly skilled and comfortable building and managing relationships with key internal and external partners, have a deep understanding and appreciating for the Apple brand, and more. This position is located in Cupertino, and travel (domestic and international) may be required.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's Degree preferred.