Enterprise Application Engineer (Security & Data)
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s ETS Tech Ops group is seeking an outstanding Software Engineer who will ensure the availability, performance, maintenance of high volume, highly available, critical enterprise applications related to Information security, Integration Platforms (Messaging, data services, SOA), Communication Platforms (Business, Transactional Mail including phishing detection component), Business Activity monitoring systems, Infrastructure Platform (DevOps, nGinx).
- Strong hands-on Java/J2EE background with deeper knowledge on Spring frameworks such as spring-security, spring-mvc, spring-data, JPA & hibernate.
- Experience with Jersey REST framework, embedded Jetty.
- Experience with SPA (Single Page Applications) with frameworks like AngularJS, VueJS, W2UI, etc.
- Knowledge in frontend frameworks like jQuery, Bootstrap.
- Strong knowledge on securing applications, detailed understanding of OWASP top 10 risks and solutions.
- Experience in developing high efficiency, high performance systems and global applications.
- Experience in performance tuning of the applications including JVM tuning, memory profiling.
- Strong problem solving, and troubleshooting skills
- Good understanding of Database concepts, PL/SQL and NoSQL Technologies.
- Good fundamentals on data modeling and Machine learning algorithms
- Experience with Splunk and BigData solution
- Experience with cloud implementations.
- Ability to work and coordinate with multiple teams
- 3+ years of experience leading software engineer teams
The position requires strategic engineering and data science skills, along with hands-on technical work. As a Software Engineer, you will be responsible for reviewing hardware, software infrastructure, application functionality for optimization as well as data modeling and rule regulation for anomaly detection, identifying appropriate Machine learning algorithm based on the nature of data. We are responsible for developing and maintaining application services and driving incident management. You will work closely with cross-functional teams. You will get to explore and learn about the security domain. You will participate in building machine learning pipelines, phish/fraud/anomaly detection models, crypto strategies for privacy. You will apply your data science skills on petabytes of data. We are looking for engineers with passion for machine learning and security!
Education & Experience
Bachelorʼs degree in Computer Science or Equivalent