Senior Project Manager - Brand Experience, Programming, ATV+ Marketing
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Programming team is responsible for Creative Strategy and Project Management of all pitches and live projects delivered by the Brand Experience division for Apple Services. As a Senior Project Manager you’ll work alongside a group of Producers and Creatives to deliver experiential activations, events and experiences to support the Apple TV+ marketing teams. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in an Experiential Marketing Account / Project Management role.
- Proven experience with experiential campaigns that bring entertainment IP to life in an innovative and quantifiable way.
- Experience working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams across multiple projects.
- Exceptional attention to detail, while still working under tight deadlines.
- Proficient in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers.
- Collaborative with a team oriented approach and able to build strong rapport with teams and individuals across multiple departments.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
- A deep passion for - and knowledge of - entertainment, culture and live experiences.
Senior Project Manager across multiple live projects, responsible for the delivery of experiential marketing events to support the business objectives of the ATV+ marketing teams. The work this team delivers brings ATV+ IP to life through innovative and attention-grabbing experiences that deliver marketing messages to both attendees and wider audiences. You will have a deep knowledge and passion for new technologies, innovations and audience trends including immersive experiences, theatre, set build and VR/AR. You will bring this passion and expertise into all of the work the team creates, helping to deliver a consistent pipeline of Industry leading experiences and activations. Help to define and lead experiential programming strategy. Receive, identify and write briefs ensuring all work is part of a clear plan and roadmap with clearly defined return on investment and project deliverables before commencement. Work as part of a cross-functional team that also includes Producers and Creatives. Manage a Project Manager and Co-ordinator. Serve as a key contact for our clients and ensuring we deliver a high standard of client service and project management at all times. Attend events and act as part of a client facing team on-site. Ensure the team follows clear and consistent project management systems including pitch and presentation writing, timelines, status / contact reports and ensure all meetings have a clear agenda, purpose and follow up. Ensure all project deliverables are signed off in writing by all clients and partners. Manage timelines for sharing and signing off creative work, ensuring all partners receive adequate time to view, feedback and approve work before it goes live. Ensure contingency and concurrent plans and responses are in place to ensure that the team delivers against the objectives set out in the original brief. Take ownership of pitch presentations and decks, working with other team members as required. Ensure all documents are regularly updated, shared and saved in a consistent way. Help to prepare for and run creative review sessions with cross functional teams, pulling together all assets required for an effective project kick off. Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. This role reports into the ATV+ Project Lead.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.