Worldwide AppleCare Logistics Leader
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Operations and Supply Chain
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just build products — we create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it! As the Worldwide AppleCare Logistics Leader, you will report to the Sr. Director of WW Logistics and play a meaningful role in managing Apple’s global AppleCare distribution centers and transportation networks to ensure critical metrics and Customer Satisfaction goals are met. You will provide strategic guidance to a team of Regional AppleCare Logistics Leaders located around the globe to develop standardized operational processes, reporting, and scale capabilities. You will be responsible for representing Apple Logistics and maintaining business relationships with the AppleCare Service leadership team.
- Providing AC Logistics (DC/Outbound/Inbound) visibility to overall AC Strategy impacting Logistics and new operational projects. Ensure these projects have proper visibility, review, agreement/approval, and prioritization.
- Cost Transparency- Ensure AC Logistics costs (freight/DC/labor/opportunity) are “transparent” to promote collective “ownership” of new projects
- Continue to integrate AppleCare Logistics into worldwide and regional logistics teams via the “DC and Beyond” leadership model resulting in regional “ownership," of all regional AppleCare logistics Inbound, Outbound, & Logistics Services activities.
- Participate in weekly AppleCare Service leadership meetings to provide Logistics input to AppleCare Service programs and share AC Service program updates that would impact Logistics with the broader Logistics team.
- Ensure that Retail Stores, ASPs, and Repair Centers have an AC Logistics transportation/fulfillment network to meet operational key performance indicators.
You have prior experience managing a team of professionals in a dynamic global environment. You are an effective “stitcher”, analytical, creative, and an effective communicator.
Education & Experience
BA/BS Degree plus 10-15+ years relevant experience and a minimum of 5-10 years in the logistics industry MBA Desirable
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A persistent attention to detail
- The ability to maintain a focus on simplicity while dealing with complex challenges, exert appropriate influence in a highly matrixed organization and recognize, attract and develop talent