Deep Learning Engineer, Data Scientist - Video Computer Vision
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Do you have a passion for deep learning and computer vision problems? We are looking for someone who thrives on collaboration and wants to push the boundaries of what is possible today! Join our team of committed deep learning engineers in the Video Computer Vision group! We are a centralized applied research and engineering organization responsible for developing real-time on-device Computer Vision and Machine Perception technologies across Apple products. As a member of the Video Computer Vision group you will develop new technologies in the area of scene understanding and reasoning for Apple’s next generation products.
- Solid mathematical foundation in statistics and algebra
- Profound knowledge in machine learning and deep learning techniques
- Experience in building datasets for computer vision tasks
- Strong coding skills in python
- Experience working with and creating data structures / architectures.
- Proficiency in at least one major machine learning framework, such as Tensorflow, PyTorch etc.
- Experience visualizing data to partners
- Creativity and curiosity for solving highly complex problems
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
We are looking for a data scientist for our team. In this role, you will analyze and optimize algorithms and datasets for challenging real world problems in the domain of scene understanding and reasoning. YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES IN THIS ROLE ARE: - Work with multi-functional partners to identify Data sources and automate the injection process into out machine learning frameworks - Preprocess structured and unstructured data - Develop processes and tools to analyze model performances - Present results to partners - Collaboration with teams across Apple with multidisciplinary skills
Education & Experience
MS in Computer Science or related field with focus on machine learning, computer vision, robotics or similar; and PhD degree with focus on deep learning or alternatively a comparable industry career of 3+ years