Product Manager, Apple Store App
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you love to create groundbreaking ideas? Do you enjoy collaborating with coworkers and making lasting connections with others? As part of our Retail Commerce and Digital Experience Product team, you’ll help craft a seamless, high-quality digital retail experience for our customers. Join our Retail Commerce and Digital Experience Product team, and you’ll help Apple make sure our customers experience an online shopping experience like no other.
- 3+ years of Product Management experience leading consumer products.
- Passionate about user experience; able to inspire and educate designers and engineers with thought-provoking objectives and customer-centric use cases.
- Have a proven ability to establish rapport, credibility and influence others to drive results across a large matrixed organization.
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; have experience overseeing and managing complex production schedules.
- Be able to work independently; anticipating and resolving problems.
As a Product Manager for the Apple Store App, you will collaborate with partners across multiple teams at Apple to drive consensus and define initiatives to evolve Apple Retail’s most personal platform to the next level. The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and enjoy working in a team environment. We are seeking a highly organized, results-oriented individual, who knows how to redirect around pitfalls, remain flexible and positive in an ever-changing environment.
Education & Experience
- Completion of an undergraduate or graduate degree. - Consumer product experience with a history of managing projects that facilitate or enhance customer shopping experiences. - Strong background in the mobile industry, with experience shipping mobile products and iOS apps. - Start-up experience is ideal but not essential.