Sales Operations Program Manager, Internal Tools
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Program Manager to join our Search Ads business. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. In this role, you will support the sales organization in directing programs that build tools, insights and ultimately efficiencies for our global Partner Development team.
- 5+ years experience in Program Management, being responsible for the build of technical products or insights
- Proven ability to build and develop strong working relationships, trust and rapport with cross-functional partners
- Extraordinary leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity and coming up with innovative solutions to complex problems
- Hands-on experience defining, building and delivering Internet or online reporting solutions.
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-velocity environment.
- Programming experience with scripting, SQL and 3rd party tools to automate and scale analyses and dashboards (R, Python, Tableau) a plus
Drive and evangelize the vision for internal tools that support the global sales (Partner Development) team Own a product roadmap that provides transparency and accountability for key stakeholders and business partners. Partner and facilitate communication with cross-functional teams including Data Science, Product, and Engineering to get buy-in and build functionality Drive adoption and measure impact of standard practices and tools across the organization. Gather feedback from sales team and evolve products that incorporate enhancements; use data to convey and communicate the value-add of newly built tools and features
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required MBA or Masters a plus