Sales Operations Program Manager, Reporting and Data
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gravitate in order to do their best work. Together we craft products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without! If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, and joining a team where we pride ourselves in being one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world, a career with Apple might be your dream job! Apple Advertising Platforms is redefining advertising on mobile devices while reaching hundreds of millions of iPhone and iPad users around the world. With Apple News and Search Ads, advertisers and publishers get access to the most engaged consumers in the market. We’re looking for an extraordinary Program Manager to join our Search Ads business. Launched in 2016, Search Ads is an easy, efficient and fast-growing platform for app discovery. With over 65% of all app downloads resulting directly from a search in the App Store, Search Ads is quickly becoming the app promotion platform of choice for iOS developers. In this role, you will support the sales organization in directing programs that build tools, insights and ultimately efficiencies for our global Partner Development team.
- 5+ years experience in Program Management, being responsible for the build of technical products or insights
- Proven ability to build and develop strong working relationships, trust and rapport with cross-functional stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience with data-mining including querying data via SQL (comfort with temporary tables & multi-step queries) from relational and non-relational distributed data environments
- Extraordinary leadership, communication, and organizational skills.
- Experience in dealing with ambiguity and coming up with innovative solutions to complex problems
- Hands-on experience defining, building and delivering Internet or online reporting solutions.
- Experience working in a dynamic, high-velocity, results-driven environment.
- Programming experience with scripting and 3rd party tools to automate and scale analyses and dashboards (R, Python, Tableau) a plus
Build extensible data models and data sets to support internal tools for the global Sales (Partner Development) team Develop sales enablement reporting suite providing critical business insights to Partner Development Partner with cross-functional groups including Data Science, Product , Engineering to build underlying data sets and integration paths supporting Internal sales tools Own a product roadmap that provides transparency and accountability for key stakeholders and business partners.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required MBA or Masters a plus